Saturday, 29 September 2012

New Project - Social Gathering

For our first project back at uni we have to put all our characters into one illustration. Here's what I came up with (I'm sorry for the poor quality photo, it's too big for my scanner!).

I've decided to use photoshop to create the final version, something that I'm completely useless at but am actually having fun experimenting it. So far I've got the basic shapes of the house done and added in one of the characters to get an idea of what the finished thing will look like. Overall, I don't know how I feel about how it's looking at the moment as it's quite a different way of working for me (I'm really quite tempted to start again and paint the whole thing, but I'll persevere with photoshop for now!).

                           





No comments:

Post a Comment